Unified Threat Management | Managed UTM
➥ Managed UTM ─ Unified threat management solution for enterprise network security with intelligent aggregated alerts
With increasing complexity and destructiveness of network security threats, businesses can no longer just deploy a single security device to protect their networks. They require for total first line network security solutions to defense against attacks from multiple sources.
CITIC Telecom CPC TrustCSI™ Managed UTM (Unified Threat Management) is an integrated enterprise network security solution for access control, user authentication, data protection with managed services. Complementing CITIC Telecom CPC's Security Operations Centers with 24 x 7 monitoring, proactive alert for security incidents will be provided to enterprises for taking fast action.
Holistic approach for corporate network
MPLS Level Cross-site Infection Protection with user authentication feature
From the diagram, TrustCSI™ UTM (Unified Threat Management) can prevent inbound threats within the corporate MPLS network by blocking virus in Remote Office A from spreading to other offices, ie. Remote Office B and Headquarter. Its user authentication feature further offers access control to critical applications. Only users, i.e. User C in the diagram, with enterprise’s required user authentication, such as “e-cert”, will be granted access.
Internet Level Gateway Protection
To avoid security threats enter into the corporate network through Internet, such as web surfing activities by staff, TrustCSI™ Managed UTM (Unified Threat Management) can effectively protect information transmission over untrusted zone at Internet level gateway.
Critical Assets Protection
To safeguard enterprises critical assets that are tended to be more vulnerable to attacks with devastating results, TrustCSI™ Managed UTM solution can protect them against both insider threats and external threats, including in-house file servers that are frequently accessed by internal staff and Internet-facing servers like web and mail servers that are usually located in Internet Data Centers (IDC).
- Fully managed network security solution by security experts with 24 x 7 real-time monitoring, on-site support and hotline services
- All-in-one features including firewall, anti-virus, anti-spam, IPS and Internet activities control
- Optional features including IPSec VPN, SSL VPN and WAN Optimization
- Aggregated email alert for security incidents
- Device configuration management, backup and advance hardware swapping services
- End-user real-time web portal and provision of weekly report
- Flexible monthly payment and upgrade, scalable to business network security needs