SmartCLOUD™ Compute Cloud Computing solutions refers to a virtual private cloud managed services Hong Kong that supports both high-performance and high-availability cloud resources that boost agility, and competitiveness for business.
The latest innovations towards cloud managed services Hong Kong are creating endless opportunities towards cloud resources. In modern times, fast-paced business climate, time-to-market, and high mobility are critical success drivers. Cloud computing is no more just an IT presentation but a reality with rapid growth in the IT industry over the last few years.
Cloud computing is highly important while exploring new market opportunities. It is a way to expand capacity or add on-the-fly applications without spending on fresh cloud resources infrastructure.
It's also about hiring new employees or licensing new software. Cloud computing represents any pay-per-use service or subscription. It also extends existing IT functionality in real-time over the Internet.
SmartCLOUD™ Compute Cloud Computing from CITIC Telecom CPC is a creative virtual private cloud resources solution that goes beyond normal services to deliver the best high-performance and high-availability with exceptional cloud managed services Hong Kong. SmartCLOUD™ Compute can flexibly boost business efficiency, agility, and competitiveness, bringing five major cloud resources factors at your doorstep. Users can now scale it safely without limitations. These are as follows:
· Virtual memory
· Physical port
The emerging and disruptive technology trends in the industry, business, research, and entertainment in a changing digital world are rapidly impacting the global economies.
By the end of 2020, the performance of half of Global 2000 businesses worldwide will rely on their ability to produce digitally-enabled products and services. Big organizations expect to see an 80% rise in their digital revenues. It has become possible through the developments in usage models and technology of cloud resources.
A technological cloud resources transition is creating rapid demands for scalable computing, networking, and storage. Future tasks would require cloud resources infrastructures that can scale-up easily to meet speedy response and highly diverse performance.
The remarkable growth of both data generation and consumption, the continued growth of cloud resources computing, the emergence of 5G networks have been observed. The progress of artificial intelligence (AI) and high-performance computing (HPC) into fresh domain ask today's data centers and networks to sense a matter of urgency. Else, users will be left behind in a highly competitive environment. Such demands push the creation of modernized, future-proof data centers, and networks that can stretch and scale rapidly.
The SmartCLOUD™ Cloud Computing suite includes industry-driven professional workload manager intended to boost productivity, optimize usage and performance, and ease administration cloud resources like clouds, clusters, and computers.
It includes the largest HPC workloads to millions of small, high-throughput job opportunities. SmartCLOUD™ optimizes computing cloud resources for the advanced creation and execution of concept flow.
Cloud computing services have these main features from the service users; viewpoint:
· The cloud resources provide hosting, purchases, and maintenance of the hardware and software required in its facility. Service users avoid the capital expenses and challenges of upkeep they would have if they develop the service on-premise themselves.
· Service users may initiate unique service functions and, through a web interface with little contact with the cloud resources service provider. They also increase or decrease their level of service use.
· Service users only pay for the extent of service they utilize. It can result in considerable cost savings relative to the conventional method of implementing on-site IT cloud resources designed towards full use scenarios and then under-utilizing the capability.
· Cloud computing service providers usually have the infrastructure catering to massive-scale operation. It means the cloud resources can easily handle business growth or occasional spikes in service demand for users of the cloud service.
CITIC Telecom CPC cloud managed services Hong Kong provide a wide range of services that can be grouped into three specific types:
· IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service): As a protected data center, IaaS allows users access to raw computing cloud resources like processing power, networking, and data storage.
· PaaS (Platform as a service): PaaS packages are directed towards software development teams, offering processing and storage cloud resources as well as an application development layer with components including database management systems, web servers, and SDKs (software development kits) for several programming languages.
· SaaS (Software as a service): SaaS providers deliver application-level services tailored to a broad range of business needs, such as marketing automation, customer relationship management (CRM), or business analytics.
Through using our own global cloud resources network of more than 200,000 application acceleration servers in more than 150 countries, CITIC Telecom CPC cloud managed services Hong Kong allows the customers to receive high performance from the IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS services they use.
NEW TECHNOLOGIES ARE CREATING NEW POSSIBILITIES. Time-to-market and high strategic agility are key success factors in today's fast-paced business environment. With rapid development in the IT sector over the last few years, cloud computing is no longer IT vaporware but a reality. Cloud computing is highly relevant when considering new business opportunities and technology possibilities - it is a way to increase capacity, or add capabilities on the fly, without investing in new infrastructure, training new personnel, or licensing new software. Cloud computing encompasses any subscription-based or pay-per-use service that, in real-time over the Internet, extends existing IT capabilities.
CITIC Telecom CPC’s SmartCLOUD™ Compute, a revolutionary virtual private cloud solution that provides managed cloud services and goes beyond ordinary offerings to deliver best-in-class high-performance and high-availability with unprecedented value and management ease. With five major resource factors at your instant disposal (virtual memory, storage, CPU, network and a physical port), SmartCLOUD™ Compute can dynamically boost business efficiency, competitiveness and agility. With cloud computing, you can now securely scale out without barriers.
SmartCLOUD™ Compute Solution Diagram
CITIC Telecom CPC’s SmartCLOUD™ managed cloud services can complement the company’s managed private network and managed security solutions. On SmartCLOUD™ Compute, robust High Availability and true Disaster Recovery give you perfect peace-of-mind. Automated in-site failover (across even disparate hardware) can instantly restore services, network assets and storage access, minimizing business operations disruption. Even in a hybrid environment, business can still enjoy the load balancing and high availability features of the cloud computing solution.
For added reliability, CITIC Telecom CPC offers SmartCLOUD™ Compute High Availability solution and managed cloud services that leverages tandem SmartCLOUD™ Compute deployments to achieve true fault tolerance.
You are about to visit our website