Managed WAN Optimization and VPN Accelerator Solution
Accelerating SPEED - Enabling BIZ
To stay competitive, enterprises need their employees tap into useful information and critical applications across WAN, anytime and anywhere. However, this puts tremendous strain on IT to deliver an increasing number of applications over their WANs. Critical hybrid solutions running at data center (e.g. data replication, backup and DR recovery) are not always practical as they require lengthy processing over the WAN. WAN latency problems caused by geometric distance also result in degrading application performance. Enterprises thus need a solution that is able to optimize their application performance, accelerating data transfers, and enhancing productivity.
With TrueCONNECT™ Accelerator (Managed WAN Optimization and VPN Accelerator Service), these hassles are a thing of the past. It is capable of improving WAN application performance up to 200 times as well as overcoming WAN latency problems to deliver LAN-like performance to branch offices. With data moving much faster and applications running seamlessly, users will become more productive, wherever they are.
TrueCONNECT™ Accelerator (Managed WAN Optimization and VPN Accelerator Solution) Network Diagram
- Save with no CAPEX or upfront payment
- Speed up with increased efficiency up to 200 times, fast replication of data and response times
- Better bandwidth utilization
- Easy plug-and-play use. Not affecting IP routing
- Integrate with CITIC Telecom CPC TMS to enhance visualization of WAN performance
- Support via CITIC Telecom CPC 24 × 7 customer service
- Bring thousands of users onto one device
- Adaptable to CITIC Telecom CPC TrueCONNECT™ MPLS VPN platform and work seamlessly with its QoS, VoIP, video conferencing and other real-time traffic
Accelerated performance for some common industry applications
- LAN-like application preformance in branch
- Connect to the broadest range of business-critical applications; for file sharing (CIFS and NFS), sending emails with attachments (MAPI, Lotus Notes), collaboration and surfing the net (HTTP), as well as databases
- Work across all common Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) applications to optimize bandwidth utilization
- Reduce TCP hand shake and enable greater utilization of high bandwidth ports.
- Deploy transparently without any changes to applications, users, routers or other IT infrastructure, and no tunnel configurations required.
- Easy to grow with customer business needs and bandwidth upgrade